Disclaimer: Some or all of the companies listed here may provide us compensation. This is a small part of how we maintain our free services for our visitors. Compensation and many hours of research determine how each company is reviewed.
Direct Bullion is a precious metal investment company focusing on providing convenient and secure services to customers who are interested in investing in gold. Their services include buying, selling, storing, and shipping gold so that people don't have to go through the stress of dealing with banks or other financial institutions when they want to buy or sell gold bullion.
Ultimate Direct Bullion review will help you understand more about the company so that you can make an informed decision about whether or not you would like to do business with them. Keep reading for a complete look at the pros and cons of working with Direct Bullion.
Our #1 Recommended Company Is Currently Running A Special Promotion!
Right now our #1 recommended company is offering to give customers up to 10% of your order FREE silver. For example if you invested $100,000 - you would get an additional $10,000 in free silver!
>> Get A Free Investment Kit & Learn About This Special Offer Here <<
Important Details About This Company:Over 1,000+ 5 star ratings onlineThey protect over $1 BILLION dollars in retirement savingsAAA customer ratedA+ BBB Rating5x Inc 500 winner2021 company of the year
You can also check our top 5 precious metals investment companies for this year to see if the company you are looking to invest with made our list!
>> See Our Top 5 Precious Metals Investment Companies <<
Or continue below with this review
What Is Direct Bullion?
Direct Bullion is a gold investment company and online marketplace that allows customers to buy, store, and sell gold bullion for any purpose, including personal investment, as gifts, or for business purposes.
The company was founded in 2011 and has grown to include thousands of customers in more than 40 countries. Because Direct Bullion is an online marketplace with no brick-and-mortar locations, people can access the company's services from anywhere in the world via an internet connection and computer or mobile device.
Direct Bullion was founded by two brothers named John and Michael Kowalski. They started this company because they wanted to provide a service where their clients could invest in physical gold without having to deal with the hassle of dealing with banks or any other financial institution.
The products for Direct Bullion are silver bullion bars as well as coins.
How Does Direct Bullion Work?
If you are looking to invest in gold and are interested in using the services of Direct Bullion, there are a few things that you will need to know. Firstly, before you can use the services of Direct Bullion, you must have an account. It's easy to apply for an account – visit the website and fill out an online application.
To purchase gold bullion through Direct Bullion, you can do so in several different ways. You can buy gold bars, or you can purchase gold coins. The method will vary slightly depending on the amount of gold you want. Buying gold bars: If you're going to buy gold bars, you will need to deposit into your account at least $1,000.
After that, you can place an order for gold bars of any quantity (from 1 gram to 1 kilogram). Buying gold coins: If you want to buy gold coins, one of the most popular options is to buy American Gold Eagle coins. They are available in several weights, including 1/10 oz, 1/4 oz, 1/2 oz, and 1 oz.
Pros & Cons of Direct Bullion
- Accessibility: One of the most significant benefits of using Direct Bullion is that the company has no physical locations. This means that it is available to customers worldwide, regardless of where they happen to live. With other gold investment companies, you have to live near the company's location to use their services.
- Large selection of products: Another benefit of using Direct Bullion is offering customers a large selection of products. When you buy gold with this company, you can choose between different sizes of gold bars and coins in a variety of weights, styles, and types, including U.S. gold coins, Canadian gold coins, American Gold Eagles, and more.
- Easy ordering and shipping: Buying and selling gold with Direct Bullion is easy and convenient. You can place orders online, and shipping is free for orders that exceed $2,000.
- Helpful customer service: One more thing that makes this company stand out from the competition is that its customer service representatives are available and ready to help 24 hours a day, seven days a week. If you have any questions about your account, products, or services, you can rest assured that you will get a prompt response.
- Convenient: You can get your gold shipped directly to your home or office without visiting a bank or any other location. This means you won't have to wait for hours while someone else processes your paperwork.
- Secure: Your money is kept safe by Direct Bullion because they use the most advanced security measures available today.
- Flexible payment options: You can pay for your gold purchases in several different ways, including cash, check, credit card, PayPal, and more.
- Frequent offers: The company regularly offers special deals on gold bullion coins and bars and silver bullion coins and bars. These special deals allow you to get the best price for the precious metals you want to buy or sell.
- No in-person visits: This is one of the most significant drawbacks of using Direct Bullion. Because they have no physical locations, you cannot visit their offices to buy or sell gold bullion or pick it up. You must ship if you want to sell or pick up gold. As a result, shipping can be slow, and you must be careful to pack and ship your gold correctly.
- Long shipping times: Another disadvantage of using this company is that shipping can take a while. When you order gold bars or coins, you can expect a shipping time of around 4 to 6 weeks. You can consider gold coins instead of bars if you want a quick turnaround time.
- Higher prices for coins: You should be aware when buying gold coins from this company because they will probably be more expensive than gold bars. This is because coins are generally more expensive than bars due to their higher premium, which is the difference between the spot price of gold and the price that you'll be able to sell the coins for at a later date.
- No gold IRA's: Another disadvantage of using this company is that they do not offer gold IRAs. If you are interested in buying gold to hold for the long term, you will want to consider a company that does allow for gold IRAs.
- Location restrictions: If you live in certain states, or if you're an international customer, Direct Bullion may not accept your order, or your order may be delayed due to location restrictions. So make sure to check their website before placing an order so that you know what your options are and what restrictions may apply to your situation.
- No free shipping: Another drawback is that Direct Bullion offers no free shipping because they are a bullion dealer rather than a coin dealer like APMEX or JM Bullion. This means they don't have any numismatic value attached to the gold coins or bars they sell, so there won't be any collectors who would pay a premium for the design of history behind it as there would be with rare coins.
Because of this, Direct Bullion can offer their gold at a lower price than other bullion dealers who are competing for coin collectors. Keeping their costs down makes them charge for shipping.
- No numismatic coins: Direct Bullion does not carry any numismatic coins. They only take gold bullion bars and gold bullion coins. They do not have any rare or collectible coins, although they do buy and sell rare and collectible coins, so if you're looking for a specific coin that is no longer in production, you will have to look elsewhere.
- No 'buy it now' pricing: Another drawback is that Direct Bullion does not offer 'buy it now' pricing on their website as APMEX and JM Bullion do. So if you see a price online from one of those other dealers but want to order from Direct Bullion instead, you will have to call them or email them to get the price they are selling at before placing your order because their prices are not listed on the website.
If you are interested in investing in gold, Direct Bullion is an excellent choice. This company is affordable, easy to use, and offers customers a large selection of products, making it easy to find something that suits your needs.
The only real drawback of using this company is that you must wait longer for your gold to be delivered after you ship it. Direct Bullion is an excellent company to work with if you are interested in investing in gold.
Don't Forget Your Free Silver & Investment Kit!
Even if you don't plan on investing at this time in your life, it's important to educate yourself on how you can use precious metals to get some awesome tax benefits & protect your retirement savings. It's free and can help protect a large amount of your money.
If you are ready to invest - you may as well get a bunch of free silver!
>> Get Your Free Investment Kit & Free Silver Information Here <<